Tuition Credit Program
The Tuition Credit Program is a GREAT program that GIVES CASH BACK to every St. Dominic student in grades K-8, without costing you a penny! The Tuition Credit Program’s goal is to lower the cost of tuition through a tuition credit. The credit amount is determined by receiving rebates from retailers based on money spent while shopping. Currently, the primary participating programs are: Kroger Community Rewards and AmazonSmile. We have also partnered with local businesses to create special fundraising nights throughout the school year. Keep an eye out for fliers sent home with your children, in the weekly school newsletter, or the parish bulletin with more information!
Over the past 5 years, school families have received an average tuition credit of $75 per student. We are hoping to get more families involved in this program so that the amount of the tuition credit will increase. This program is an easy way to donate money to the school, without doing anything more than your normal shopping.
We are always looking for more opportunities to expand the programs we use. If you feel something is missing from this list or know of other local businesses willing to fundraise with us, please contact us!
Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger Community Rewards gives CASH back to St. Dominic and works by linking your Kroger Plus Card to St. Dominic School. Kroger Community Rewards is the largest donor to the Tuition Credit Program and accounts for over 75% of the Program’s earnings. Enrolling your Kroger Plus card does NOT affect your Fuel Rewards or other individual rewards. It is easy and only takes a minute.
Follow the instructions below to link your Kroger Plus card to Kroger Community Rewards:
- Go to https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow/
- At the bottom of the page, click “I’m a Customer”. If you have already linked your Kroger Plus card in the past or use your Kroger Plus card for digital coupons, click “Sign In”. If you have never registered your Kroger Plus card click “Create an Account” and follow the instructions on the website.
- If you already have an active Kroger Plus account, sign in using your registered email address and the password you created. If you do not remember your password, you can click “forgot password” to receive an email to reset your password.
- Signing in will bring up a new section titled Community Rewards. Click the “Enroll” button in the middle of the page. If you are already enrolled with a different organization, click the “Change Organization” button.
- Enter 80206 for St. Dominic and click search.
- You should see St. Dominic R.C. Parish School as your choice. Click the “Enroll” button to complete the enrollment process.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
There is no cost to you! You only have to remember to shop at smile.amazon.com and St. Dominic students benefit! The easiest way to remember is to create a shortcut on your mobile devices. If you already have an Amazon account, simply login with the same information.
A detailed tutorial on setting up St. Dominic as your charitable organization can be found here.
If you have any questions regarding any of the programs that we currently participate in, please contact Rachel Lahni (firstname.lastname@example.org, 513-310-0045).